Sunday, March 15, 2009

Shuttle Launch Video- 3/15/09

So, I live at the beach and tonight was one hell of a special occasion. The space shuttle was shot off the coast of Florida to outer fucking space at 743pm tonight. Although the footage is from my shitty ass digital camera and kind of makes this seem like I am over hyping it, THIS WAS FUCKING COOL SHIT!!!! Without a doubt the coolest launch I have ever seen and according to a lady that lives near me who has lived at the beach for years upon years it was the best she has ever seen. If you were able to see it too, congrats on watching our country kick some ass!!! Like I said, the video probably won't speak for itself, but I did OK recording it. I lost the shuttle shortly after the booster rockets separated because I wanted to follow back down the multicolored smoke trail that lead back to earth. As soon as the shuttle got up enough for the sun to still be shining on the trail it was some gorgeous fucking shit. Booster rocket separation at 58 secs. You can't see it in the video, but from the ground you can actually see both rockets still flying though the air after they separate. Lame ass video below. GO USA!!


No comments: