Monday, March 23, 2009

RMOG - Mr. Overly Friendly Sandwich Shop Cashier Guy

You know the Bud Light Real Men of Genius commercials? I often times will encounter a situation during the day in which there should so be one of those commercials written about the person I am dealing with. Like one of my co-workers...Mr. I never ever wash my nasty ass coffee cup guy. Here's to you fellater of the fungus!

Anyways, this past weekend around 11am I decide to go to a sandwich shop to get a greasy ass steak in a sack and some onion rings. Excellent foods to consume after a hard night of drinking and then waking up early the next day. So I walk in, and the guys says something along the lines of how's it going. I say fine and you. You know typical response to a typical greeting in a place like this. I should have communicated back with sign language for something, but that would have made it hard to order my grub. The next thing you know the guy is talking about how great a day it is outside. Let's see it's fucking 50 something degrees out with 30+ mile an hour and it's cloudy. So yeah, IT'S FUCKING GORGEOUS. Then the guys goes into what I have going on today. None of your fucking business ass hat! Then he tells me his kids are at a big carnival and that he is going there when he gets off and that he feels sorry for the guy in the dunking both because he is going to light him up. Why do you feel sorry for that guy when it's soooooo beautiful out douchetard?!?!?! Then it's like 20 other questions and comments and by that time I am just like DUDE! I just want my greasy little combo so I can work on getting undrunk in the next 10-15 minutes kay! So here's to you conversator conasieur. Shut the fuck up and give me my fucking food!

Got any RMOG ideas and situs? Put them in the comments bitches!

No comments: