Thursday, March 5, 2009

Day 10 - 3/5/09

I am in one fantastic fucking mood today. I've spent most of my day dilly dallying on the internets trying to find something worth a shit with no luck at all and lo and fucking behold - WHABAM!! - shit just slapped me in the face. I was exposed to this through a link on KSK. It comes from Eatmedaily.com. I present to you the McGangBang.....



That shit be looking got damn goodt! It's a McChicken in the middle of a double cheeseburger. Supposedly you can order it and the peeps at MickeyD's will know what you mean. Hopefully you don't get the fat greasy bitch on fries with a lazy eye along with the retarded mexican chick that only cleans tables brought to you curbside instead. I am about to research something else I saw at Eatmedaily. It's the Whopgangbang. I'll let you know how it shakes out!

4 comments:

ognihs said...

feel like joining the jackass list fantasy baseball league? hit me up over there and i'll send you the info.

ognihs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Upstate Underdog said...

I'll have to wait until Saturday to try that. You know us Catholics and no meat on Friday during Lent.

dAndy ManCandy said...

But at least Catholics are cool with the consumption of alcohol. Us protestants ain't supposed to be dranking that unholy water!