Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Day 15 - 3/10/09 - IT'S O-FUCKIN-FICIAL

I'se about to be one unemployed son of a bitch. Thought I had the gig knotted up, but apparently with this fucked up economy we live in there was a ton of applicants for the position I went for. Although I have tons of previous experience with the company, I don't have any experience in that particular business segment. Therefo I ain't get the job. With that said I am about to be enjoying the high and lows of sofa surfing. In other words the highs and lows of sitting on the fucking couch not doing a fucking thing! One things fo sho. dAndy bout to take his blogging to the next level. I'll have nothing but time and I'll fit the blogger stereotype to the T. Living at home with mom and dad. This is going to be fun!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't want to be like those dick bags you work with that feel sorry for you ,and I do feel for ya but... just make sure you scrape all those boogers from under the counter and don't leave any of your crap on my future desk !

Rember this ....I might be all your not ,but I aint what you is !

dAndy ManCandy said...

And to think I thought I already had the art perfected.

ognihs said...

shitty break but there are other opportunities out there. there were literally hundreds of apps received for my current position but i won them over. you'll catch a break, just be patient. and try not to get any palm calluses.

dAndy ManCandy said...

Preciate that homeslice!