Friday, February 27, 2009

Day 4 - 2/27/09

Top o' the morning to you loyal viewers and cuntpunchers (I guess it's afternoon now that my lazy ass actually finished this BS post). It's a gorgeous day out and it's Friday! FUCK AND YES! So, I gots me an interview coming up here Monday with the company I worked with before this gig. I'm pretty stoked about it. It's a good company and I know most everyone there and I should pretty much be a lock for the position, but I ain't bout to be counting chickens before the egg fuckin cracks so wish me luck.

Here's is a great picture from KSK's mailbag yesterday.



Now that shit right there is straight up super pimpin. I would have been so fucking cool had I been alive back then. You may not be able to see it, but in the corner it says, "Explicitly illustrated instruction booklet enclosed." I bet that was considered hardcore back then.

I'll try to post some fucked up shit on here later, if I don't get to it then fuck you and have a good weekend bitches!

1 comment:

Upstate Underdog said...

good luck with the interview