Monday, April 6, 2009

Day 42 - Or Day (0) - Or WTF Ever

Today was the first official day of unemployment. No complaints thus far other than the excessive amount of gas I seem to be consuming at an alarming rate. It makes a BIG difference when you have to pay for it. I probably won't be posting much here anymore, so keep your eyes glued to dAndy's Own, unless I see stuff like this....


[Image via Space.com]



....yep, it's a hand made out of stars and shit reaching for a clump of red stars or some shit blowing up in space, way cool and I am a fucking dork. In other news my pinky and the orange button on Guitar Hero are getting to know each other and I think they are going to get along just great!

2 comments:

Eye-lick said...

Man what a dork , I saw the same pic yesturday and made it my screen saver , does that make a dork as well????

dAndy ManCandy said...

No the fact that YOU are YOU makes YOU a complete dork. It also makes ME feel better about being ME!